How to Make A Logo in Pixlr
1. Make sure to download a royalty-free image from Storyblocks.
2.Once at Pixlr, make sure to click “Open Image from Computer” and locate your downloaded image.
3. Go over to the tool bar and open the ‘marquee tool’ to select your text. If the text is not in a convenient box you can always simply erase the text. Highlight the text and then delete it.
4.Select the font icon in the tool bar- it’s the one that reads ‘A’. Mess around with the font, color and size until you are satisfied.
5. For good measure, rasterize the image.
6. Now make sure to select the ‘Select Main Color’ Option and choose whatever color you would like to change your logo to.
7. Here is the convenient color selector that Pixlr uses. If you know what color you like, you can quickly put it in as a hex color.
8. To change the brush size and opacity, click on the brush icon on the top left. Since we are going for a watercolor effect here, we are going to select a low opacity and carefully brush the jacket, pants and hair of our teacher.
9. When you have created the image that you like, simply save it as a .jpg or a .png and your all set!
10. Here is the complete image. Remember that your logo is completely up to you, but you will want to change whatever images you select substantially since this is what customers identify you by. When it doubt- make it your very own!
You can find a wealth of images here, make your own business logo, conquer the world and tell ’em Storyblocks sent ya!